60 Vegan Tablets
Melatonin: For Many Reasons!
While you may associate melatonin with getting a good night’s sleep, it supports much more than that.*
In fact, melatonin and melatonin receptors are present in virtually every cell in the body: it is intricately involved with our immune system response, healthy cellular replication, and every aspect of health and vitality.*
- Strong Immune Function: Melatonin supports the innate and acquired immune systems, T-helper cell activity, and cytokine balance.*
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Melatonin helps support the body’s own healthy response to occasional inflammation, so it has applications far beyond supporting healthy sleep.*^
- Healthy Cells: Melatonin helps protect you from the risks of oxidative damage at a microscopic level.*
- Deep, Sound Restorative Sleep: Melatonin helps set our sleep cycles and synchronizes the health of every cell in the body.*††
- Overall Well-Being: Melatonin supports health in ways that may come as a surprise, including: healthy vision, healthy gastrointestinal function, cognitive health, healthy blood sugar balance†, and healthy aging.*
- Restorative: Over time, the melatonin levels produced by the body can become depleted. This supplement helps you adjust the balance in your favor.*
- Sustained Release: Sustained release means that you can count on a consistent level of melatonin overnight, every night.
Terry Naturally Melatonin EP120
Melatonin (EP120™) 10mg
Other Ingredients: sucrose, microcrystalline, cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, maltodextrin, vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica
No: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives